PDA

View Full Version : Long term anxiety - had it caused these symptoms to you?

Mrsriley79
21-06-21, 11:29
Hey all, ⭐️

I’ve posted a few times recently, mostly about my eyes.
Anyway, I’ve had the current anxiety episode for about 6 months, over one thing or another. Just desperately trying to find out why I feel so rubbish all the time, it’s only now that my doctor has agreed to run full bloods and see if there is anything going on.

But I’d like to ask if any of you sufferers have had any of these symptoms during a long bout of stress and anxiety. And if they went away or you knew they were anxiety or stress .

So my symptoms are,

⭐️ Chronic stiff lower back,
⭐️ Chronic aching upper arms, almost weak,
⭐️ aching upper ribs,
⭐️Chronic stiff aching neck, pressure in head/ears and tender scalp,
⭐️ Blurring eyes
⭐️ lightheadedness when standing up or doing anything quick
⭐️ Generalised weakness
⭐️ Low blood sugar feeling randomly
⭐️ The feeling of panic in shops (I have no need to panic and I never feel worried in shops, but this as comes from no where for no reason)
⭐️ The feeling of going mad or that you’re frightened you may always stay like your going crazy or that you won’t ever be who you were before.

Thanks for reading ,

Sarah ♥️

BlueIris
21-06-21, 11:48
Yes to all of these. They're horrible, but they're harmless.

...And now I have to go look at your Insta.

Catkins
21-06-21, 12:59
I also have had most them at one time or another.

Fishmanpa
21-06-21, 17:19
All symptoms of anxiety (https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms) and most here have experienced several on your list if not all at one time or another.

FMP

Mrsriley79
21-06-21, 18:12
All symptoms of anxiety (https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms) and most here have experienced several on your list if not all at one time or another.

FMP
Thankyou for you’re reassuring reply Fishmanpa ♥️♥️♥️

Kuraimoar
22-06-21, 02:27
Yes to all plus many more

NoraB
22-06-21, 06:58
All of yours plus many many more...

pulisa
22-06-21, 08:25
The list of anxiety "symptoms" is very wide ranging but how will you feel if your blood tests come back as completely normal? Relieved or unconvinced?

Why do you think your GP has only now agreed to do blood tests?

NoraB
22-06-21, 10:29
Sarah, just a teensy whinge...

Can you sort your font size out? I'm face up to the screen - glasses on - and still struggling to read it, it's so small.

Some of us are old gits with hearing and sight issues lol

Mrsriley79
22-06-21, 11:51
Sarah, just a teensy whinge...

Can you sort your font size out? I'm face up to the screen - glasses on - and still struggling to read it, it's so small.

Some of us are old gits with hearing and sight issues lol

oh I’m so sorry NoraB. I’m on it straight away xxx♥️

Speranza
26-06-21, 08:11
Yep, all of these, didn't even know some of them were anxiety! Have some others which I shan't mention so you don't get 'em. ;)

Mrsriley79
26-06-21, 10:47
Yep, all of these, didn't even know some of them were anxiety! Have some others which I shan't mention so you don't get 'em. ;)

Haha yes please don’t, because my brain hears or sees me think one thing then I’ve suddenly got it!! Honestly anxiety baffles me sometimes haha

sarah x

Speranza
27-06-21, 19:51
You're doing just great. Laughing at myself has got me through a LOT. x

sial72
05-07-21, 15:57
Hey all, ⭐️

I’ve posted a few times recently, mostly about my eyes.
Anyway, I’ve had the current anxiety episode for about 6 months, over one thing or another. Just desperately trying to find out why I feel so rubbish all the time, it’s only now that my doctor has agreed to run full bloods and see if there is anything going on.

But I’d like to ask if any of you sufferers have had any of these symptoms during a long bout of stress and anxiety. And if they went away or you knew they were anxiety or stress .

So my symptoms are,

⭐️ Chronic stiff lower back,
⭐️ Chronic aching upper arms, almost weak,
⭐️ aching upper ribs,
⭐️Chronic stiff aching neck, pressure in head/ears and tender scalp,
⭐️ Blurring eyes
⭐️ lightheadedness when standing up or doing anything quick
⭐️ Generalised weakness
⭐️ Low blood sugar feeling randomly
⭐️ The feeling of panic in shops (I have no need to panic and I never feel worried in shops, but this as comes from no where for no reason)
⭐️ The feeling of going mad or that you’re frightened you may always stay like your going crazy or that you won’t ever be who you were before.

Thanks for reading ,

Sarah ♥️

Yup! Every single one of them and then a few hundred more :/