PDA

View Full Version : Still having weird symptoms on and off

NervousSubject
22-06-21, 03:18
Its so hard to explain....Sometimes it feels like I'm having urinary symptoms, and sometimes it feels like I'm having digestion issues. I've been having diarrhea on and off, sometimes I have lower back pain and pelvic pain that makes me wonder if it's urinary pain or gas pain. I keep thinking back to September when I had the visible blood in my urine. I saw a doctor about it and did a urinary cytology to check for bladder cancer and all tests came back negative. I never had a CAT scan or an ultrasound or even a blood test. People say that urine cytology is always wrong and false negatives happen all the time....I still have it in my head that I have cancer, sepcifically metastatic bladder cancer or colon cancer...I haven't found visible blood in my stool nor have I been losing weight without trying (hell if I dont watch my calories, I gain weight), or feeling extremely fatigued so that's giving me some reassurance, but I just have it in the back of my head all the time that I have cancer somewhere...Especially after hearing of famous people being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer....I just dont know anymore, I dont know what symptoms are being caused by anxiety vs actual sickness...

Mrsriley79
22-06-21, 22:00
I think symptoms would be a lot worse by now. You wouldn’t be wondering about symptoms, I think you’d know by now! Try and not focus on your bowel or bladder, because I know when I do, I go much more frequently or it changes my bowel habits. Xx