PDA

View Full Version : 5 days after 2nd AstraZeneca vaccine still feeling so nauseous anyone else please?

sammiej123
30-06-21, 08:57
I had the 2nd vaccine Astra last Friday - infact i did post on here for support as i was beside myself with anxiety over having it.. I felt okay until the Friday evening then started feeling nausea. I had a bad headache all day Saturday but thankfully that lifted but this nausea is not going away.. Its awful i havent slept for nights. I am assuming it is to do with the vaccine. I have rung the doctor for advice as cant keep on like this feeling sick :(

Has anyone else experienced this please for reassurance? I will let you know what doctor says just in case anyone might benefit from it.

Thank you in advance x

NoraB
30-06-21, 09:22
Hubs had his AZ (2nd jab) last Friday and still feels shite. He doesn't feel sick; just tired he says..

The nausea could be anxiety related tbh. Try drinking ginger tea...

I had Pfizer and had three days of migraines after my jabs but this is also normal for me because I have chronic migraines..

sammiej123
30-06-21, 10:48
Thank you for responding. I dont think it is anxiety to be honest as that isnt one of the anxiety symptoms i really present with. I expected it for a few days but now day 5 and i am feeling awful and like your husband very tired and a bit dizzy at times. Doctor has just prescribed Omeprazole for the time being and see how it goes..