PDA

View Full Version : blushing attacks

kezza 06
12-11-07, 14:30
hi to you all. am new to this game. would like some tips and advice on how to stop blushing. kezza:)

josephine
12-11-07, 15:01
Hi Kezza,I also suffer from blushing and flushing, quite bad sometimes. Not sure i have any advice or tips on how to stop it, ive been told to ignore it and just get on with things but thats easier said than done!! Just wanted to let u know u are not alone and i hope this site helps and supports you.Josephine.x

honeybee3939
12-11-07, 15:23
HI Kezza

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Take a good look around the site especially the links at the left hand side of this page, there a good place to start.

And if you scroll down to the very bottom of this page there are quite a few post about blushing too that may help.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

groovygranny
12-11-07, 17:32
Hello kezza:welcome:to you!

I tend to blush out of the blue - but especially when I'm embarrassed!:blush:

I use a 'green' camouflage cream available from the '17' Boots range of cosmetics on my face and neck sometimes . Don't worry, it doesn't stay green when you put it on !! It just helps to tone down the redness when you blush.

I also like to keep cool - and a facial cooling spray is very usefull for this.

I must say that over time I have taught myself to ignore the blushing to a certain extent - I found that the more I noticed it, the more other people did!

You'll get plenty of help and support here - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

nomorepanic
12-11-07, 20:52
Hi Kezza

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Lindalou64
13-11-07, 12:37
Hello Kezza And Welcome To The Site.........linda

Believe
13-11-07, 14:02
Hello Kezza,

Welcome to NMP. Hope you make lots of friends. You will get loads of advice.

kittykat
13-11-07, 14:30
Hi there Kezza,

I'd like to :welcome: you to the site

xx

Nibbles
13-11-07, 17:32
Hi Kezza and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Pink Princess
15-11-07, 08:37
hi kezza xxx

http://www.stormymoongraphics.com/caimages/Toodles%20Welcome%20Graphic.gif

take kare xxxx