PDA

View Full Version : Early Heart attack fear

JustBenn
12-07-21, 22:33
While watching the euro final last night i had a massive burger which consisted of 3 patties, a fried egg, turkey bacon, double cheese and chips.

When i was trying to sleep few hours later, im a side sleeper so my man boobs were squashed against each other 🤣 and i could feel a tenderness in the chest around tge middle area in between my man boobs, and its sore everytime when i touch it.

The next day (today) got scared and went out jogging and that area is still sore when i press on it.

Is this anything to be concerned about, i am overweight and that alone was a wake up call. Im 27.

Phill2
13-07-21, 00:42
I wouldn't worry about it.
If it hurts when you touch it it's probably muscular or skeletal.
I had a similar incident years ago after eating a huge feed of baked beans and franks.
Chest pain was so bad I called the ambos.
Just as they arrived I had a HUGE f@rt and the pain went away.
Made me feel stupid.
If you're really worried see your Dr about it.

NoraB
13-07-21, 07:35
While watching the euro final last night i had a massive burger which consisted of 3 patties, a fried egg, turkey bacon, double cheese and chips.

Wow. That's quite a lot to be scoffing at that time of night. I know watching England is a tough watch, but that's a bit OTT Benn..:ohmy:

When i was trying to sleep few hours later, im a side sleeper so my man boobs were squashed against each other 藍 and i could feel a tenderness in the chest around tge middle area in between my man boobs, and its sore everytime when i touch it.

The next day (today) got scared and went out jogging and that area is still sore when i press on it.

Is this anything to be concerned about, i am overweight and that alone was a wake up call. Im 27.

Re ya man boobs: my husband has them, only he calls them 'pecs'. At which point I ask him which year it was when his 'pecs' retired. :yesyes:

This doesn't sound remotely like a heart attack to me...

However, you're 27 now and your body will tolerate all kinds of crap and abuse, but this won't always be the case. Trust me..

NoraB
13-07-21, 07:41
I wouldn't worry about it.
If it hurts when you touch it it's probably muscular or skeletal.
I had a similar incident years ago after eating a huge feed of baked beans and franks.
Chest pain was so bad I called the ambos.
Just as they arrived I had a HUGE f@rt and the pain went away.
Made me feel stupid.
If you're really worried see your Dr about it.

Would you think me awful if I told that I laughed my @rse off at this?

I empathise with what would have been a scary experience, but thank you for the laugh. :yesyes:

I have my own 'windy' tale...

Heavily preggers with son number deux, I developed labour-like pains after eating my tea and I had my husband drive me to the hospital. These were labour pains, for sure!

One ENORMOUS fart later, and I was no longer in labour...:whistles:

Phill2
14-07-21, 00:43
No worries Nora we laughed too.
I'm glad I'm not the only one it's happened to. :yesyes: