PDA

View Full Version : Can I sick from someone touching my lunch

ashleep
13-07-21, 13:01
I know this is probably silly but I can’t get sick this lady wants my job had a cry about it. Anyways so I been wearing a mask at work. The boss knew why but then I had a cold sore at the same time so know he thinks it’s because of that. Dam it. But it was because of the lady. But anyways today this lady who had the flu liek two weeks ago still coughing tho. Took some of my bread so touched it. And then I ate some and I’m freaking out I can’t get sick. And she didn’t wash her hands and then my cans of cokes fell on the table. I drunk one and heaps of people at work are sick.

NoraB
13-07-21, 15:15
I know this is probably silly but I can’t get sick this lady wants my job had a cry about it.

:huh:

Anyways so I been wearing a mask at work. The boss knew why but then I had a cold sore at the same time so know he thinks it’s because of that. Dam it. But it was because of the lady.

I'm confused?

But anyways today this lady who had the flu liek two weeks ago still coughing tho.

So you wore the mask because you think this lady has COVID?

Took some of my bread so touched it.

Does she usually go round nicking people's food? She'd be taken out by a low flying lunch box if she came near mine! :lac:

And she didn’t wash her hands

Are you 100% sure about that? :unsure: (I watch a lot of police procedural dramas)

then my cans of cokes fell on the table.

You're obviously having a shit of a day!

This lady who wants your job? Is she the bread thief?