PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, and more worries

sleepless65
16-07-21, 13:38
First of all , thanks for all comments to my previous posts , I feel much calmer. However still have a problem with both feet feeling cold and uncomfortable type feeling and I have now noticed on my instep lots of blue veins that i am sure were not there before? I'm staying calm and avoiding googling etc. Wondered if anyone else gets this . My concern is this did become noticeable almost overnight although I have always had cold feet. Side of left thumb tip feels a bit numb too..but not sure if this is my imagination. I noticed a black mark on thumb and first thought there was some kind of necrotising going on ..it was an ink stain!

Catkins
16-07-21, 19:45
Ok so I'm assuming that the weather is warm with you at the moment and you're aware that your veins will come to the surface as part of the bodies way of cooling you down? This will happen all over the place, even if your feet normally feel cold. Also there's often swelling too which would explain why sensation feels different.

I've not checked, but are you getting help with your HA?

sleepless65
16-07-21, 22:24
Hi thanks no, been anxious all my life one way or an other and and manage to keep on top of it. Lately though things have been a bit more difficult

Catkins
17-07-21, 07:01
It might be worth talking to your GP about some medication and counselling. It could really help.

NoraB
17-07-21, 08:34
First of all , thanks for all comments to my previous posts , I feel much calmer. However still have a problem with both feet feeling cold and uncomfortable type feeling and I have now noticed on my instep lots of blue veins that i am sure were not there before? I'm staying calm and avoiding googling etc. Wondered if anyone else gets this .

Yes, it's called ageing...:huh:

Side of left thumb tip feels a bit numb too..but not sure if this is my imagination.

Put your shoes on and get out of the house. Go for a walk. Do anything. Just stop fixating on yourself!

I noticed a black mark on thumb and first thought there was some kind of necrotising going on ..it was an ink stain!

Can I put this in my Confessions of a Hypochondriac book?

The One Where I Thought I Had Necrotising Fasciitis (and it turned out to be an ink stain) by Sleepless65 :yesyes:

I did have a giggle at this Sleepless, no offence intended like..

sleepless65
17-07-21, 23:04
No offence taken at all :) definitely not my finest hour !

NoraB
18-07-21, 09:04
No offence taken at all :) definitely not my finest hour !

I've had my fair share of those kind of hours too lol (enough to write a book about) :scared15: :winks: