PDA

View Full Version : Feel crap

scoobygirl2005
13-11-07, 13:34
Hi

Feeling really crap at the moment, feel so alone don't really have anyone to talk to, I have friends some I can talk to but most of them are not the kind of friends that you can talk to if that makes sense. I feel so depressed, going round in circles. I am so thick can't do my college work. I just wana cry right now but can't. Feels like there is no hope, this has been going on for ages just feel like giving up really. Sorry to complain.

Scoobygirl2005
x

Believe
13-11-07, 13:42
Hello Scoobygirl,

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Those are for you hun. You aren't alone!!!

Scoobygirl, what are you doing to get your mind off this? Are you seeing any doctors? Are you on meds?

I know that giving up seems to be the answer, but I promise you that's not. I have had panic anxiety for 6 yrs now, I am currently in the recovery stage. Yes, it was hell to get here, but I have fought it, and I am beating it. There is light at the end of the tunnel hun, and it's not the next train.

Please know that we are here for you. Yes it's hard for those who don't suffer to understand you.

Take Care hun, and keep you chin up. I am here if you need a friend.

trac67
13-11-07, 13:47
Aww hun,

Your not thick, your just lacking in motivation at the minute, speak to your college tutor and ask if she can give you some help, its what they are there for remember.

You can always talk to me on msn remember, im not just there to swap songs with lol.

Chin up babe

Love

Trac xxx

scoobygirl2005
13-11-07, 13:51
Thanks Believe, no not on meds went on them once and came off them they ruined me and yeah I see a councellor but have to change to a different one now and its not really helping.

Thanks Trac, we haven't chatted properly for a while, yeah lol I know not just to swap songs hehe. I know I should speak to my tutor but its hard and I just feel as if she will think am making excuses. Why am I lacking in motivation? I wish I knew, am going to end up getting thrown off the course if I don't do the work. I just feel so stupid.

Scoobygirl2005
x

manmoor
14-11-07, 08:19
Lucy have a big hug from me hun and we will have a chat soon ok :hugs: xxx

anxious
14-11-07, 08:29
Hi scooby,

:hugs: :hugs: from me too, ,

love anx xx

scoobygirl2005
14-11-07, 12:57
Thanks.

Scoobygirl2005
x

Southern_Belle
17-11-07, 16:20
Lucy,

You are certainly not thick!!! Sometimes schoolwork can get us bogged down and seasons change and it all gets to be a bit too much. You might be surprised how understanding your tutor might be. You will never know until you have a talk with her.

I do know this, you are very bright, kind and understanding and don't have a clue as to how wonderful you really are and I honestly believe you need to work on your self-esteem. If you can do that, the rest will follow.

Sorry I haven't been around to talk to lately, I will try better.

Love,

Laura