PDA

View Full Version : Please help/advice needed

Sweetie88
18-07-21, 00:55
Hello

I suffer from health anxiety since I was a kid. My panic attacks have been very few the last few years. I drank last night and had way too much where I don’t remember going home. I have been so anxious today and it’s just got worse and worse that I’ve had a panic attack. I feel like I’m dying and almost tempted to go to AE. How can I feel normal again :(

Fishmanpa
18-07-21, 01:43
You have a hangover... nothing much you can do other than hydrate, take some Tylenol and tough it out. Drinking to that excess isn't prudent anxiety or not :whistles:

FMP

NoraB
22-07-21, 08:11
Hello

I suffer from health anxiety since I was a kid. My panic attacks have been very few the last few years. I drank last night and had way too much where I don’t remember going home. I have been so anxious today and it’s just got worse and worse that I’ve had a panic attack. I feel like I’m dying and almost tempted to go to AE. How can I feel normal again :(

If you drank that much that you have no recollection of how you got home, it's unlikely that you'd have woken up feeling anything but deathly! (been there many times)

Hopefully you're feeling a little more human today?