PDA

View Full Version : Please help; does anyone else get vibrating/buzzing/mobile phone sensation?

peachy123
19-07-21, 22:27
I’m really scared tonight as I keep getting a vibrating feeling in my upper abdomen area. It feels exactly like a mobile phone on silent, that keeps ringing every few seconds it goes BUZZZZ, quiet again, then BUZZZZ.

I actually had this exact same sensation a few weeks ago, I googled and some people were saying it could be an arrhythmia like atrial flutter, and I panicked. So I went to hospital to make sure it wasn’t my heart, they couldn’t find anything wrong despite doing EKG. I don’t know if the sensation stopped by then or not.

I know deep down I should just dismiss it and let it go away by itself like it did last time (it lasted like 8 hours last time though)

I have a sensitive tummy and I noticed that both last time and this time, it came on after eating spicy food or drinking carbonated drinks so I am HOPING it’s just my stomach doing peristalsis or a harmless nerve spasming or something. It doesn’t feel like a stomach rumble. Its this weird rhythmic buzzing.

I keep panicking and wondering if I should to to a&e again. Last time i went some of the nurses recognised me and were kind of rude and make me feel like I was being a nuisance over something trivial.

I can’t tell if it’s my stomach or heart but it feels below the area of my heart, on the left side so I think it’s my tummy.

Please helps guys. Its sending me into a panic relapse about my heart. I don’t want to go to hospital again :(

Iwant2bhealthy
19-07-21, 22:52
It's stomach. I have that too every now and then. Healthy diet with loads of fiber, and working on relaxation will fix that in no time!
Sending you a virtual hug!

Kuraimoar
20-07-21, 19:30
I had this in my leg years ago. Was so strange but only lasted a couple days and has never come back