PDA

View Full Version : Eye twitch

Bakebeansrule
02-08-21, 12:22
roughly 5 days ago I noticed the odd twitch in my right eye lid. Since then I’ve focused on it and noticed it’s happening quite a lot, for a few seconds every few mins.

I’m exhausted
I hate my job
Recently had a covid scare
Trying to buy a house
Feeling really fed up

It’s anxiety right?

BlueIris
02-08-21, 12:24
Totally. I've had them last for months.

Sorry you're having a crap time.

Bakebeansrule
04-08-21, 11:49
Totally. I've had them last for months.

Sorry you're having a crap time.

Thank you. It’s driving me crazy but I’m trying to ignore it

StarsDie
05-08-21, 05:46
I had a nose twitch back in February that lasted about a month. Super irritating and it caused me to have health anxiety over it. Eventually it went away, and I've since realized that I tend to get eye, lip and nose twitches a lot when I'm stressed out. Always has been benign for me.

cattia
08-08-21, 15:12
I've had an eye twitch for over three weeks. Comes and goes but it's there most days. I've had them last weeks before but it's super annoying and I do start to worry.

Bakebeansrule
13-08-21, 18:05
Thanks for the replies. Mine stopped completely once I calmed down and realised it was all down to me being anxious. I’m taking this as a win to me.

AnxietySufferer
15-08-21, 08:51
roughly 5 days ago I noticed the odd twitch in my right eye lid. Since then I’ve focused on it and noticed it’s happening quite a lot, for a few seconds every few mins.

I’m exhausted
I hate my job
Recently had a covid scare
Trying to buy a house
Feeling really fed up

It’s anxiety right?

I’ve had this previously as well and it always passes eventually :)
Anxiety makes you hyper focus on it which I think might be why it doesn’t go away lol