PDA

View Full Version : Pam

fishman65
05-08-21, 14:30
It is with a very heavy heart and great sadness to announce the passing of Pam last night at around 9pm. Mrs F had known her since she was a little girl, and I since about 1995/96. She was 80 and had been battling cancer since about October last year. The doctors didn't think she would see Christmas and that's testament to her intense hold on life.

She had suffered limited mobility since aged 36 when she was hit by a car. Its wing mirror was left embedded in her thigh bone. She had a tough early life too, but for all this she was 100% positive, loving Christmas, birthdays and holidays. She didn't ask for much in life and yet in so doing, touched so many hearts. Mine included and I still can't quite believe she's gone. A wonderful woman and a beautiful human being.

Rest In Peace Pam, you will never be forgotten.

Carnation
05-08-21, 23:06
Fishman I know how much this lady meant to you and your wife and it must be a sad time for you both. It will take time to process and you and Mrs F can be there for each other. Sending you my condolences.

AntsyVee
05-08-21, 23:13
My condolences, FM. I will say the Kaddish for her. :hugs: Hang in there.

Scissel
06-08-21, 00:06
I'm truly sorry and wish you strength during this difficult time.

Lolalee1
06-08-21, 03:01
^as above.
I lost my mum 2 weeks ago.Thinking of you Fishman Xx

pulisa
06-08-21, 08:28
Oh I'm so very sorry, Lola....I know I can't say anything to help and your pain and grief must be immense...

And I'm so sorry to hear about Pam too..

Bereavement is so brutal..My sincerest condolences to you both:hugs:

Carnation
06-08-21, 10:20
Sending you a big hug Lola :hugs:

AntsyVee
06-08-21, 20:11
^as above.

oh, Lola, I’m so sorry :hugs:

fishman65
06-08-21, 20:14
Thank you Carnation, Vee, Scissel73, Lola and Pulisa for your very kind words, they mean a great deal at a very sad time.

Lola, I'm so very sorry to hear about your Mum. That is truly awful and please know I'm thinking about you too :hugs:

MyNameIsTerry
07-08-21, 06:09
I'm really sorry to hear you have lost Pam. Mrs F must be in bits as from what I remember she was like a mother to her. :hugs::hugs::hugs::flowers:

She sounds like a great role model who took on adversity and beat it as she wasn't going to let it stop her living. That massive positive influence will leave quite a hole but in how she touched people's lives she will have left a piece of herself with you all.

MyNameIsTerry
07-08-21, 06:13
^as above.

Lola, I'm so sorry to hear this :hugs::hugs::hugs::flowers:

I can't imagine how you feel right now. Many on here (sadly) will and I'm sure you will get all the support there is to give.

I hope you and your family are getting support through this terrible time and that restrictions on meeting are not in the way of you seeing each other and in saying goodbye to your dear mum.

NoraB
07-08-21, 07:59
She didn't ask for much in life and yet in so doing, touched so many hearts. Mine included and I still can't quite believe she's gone. A wonderful woman and a beautiful human being.

See, this is what I mean about being 'successful' at life Fishman. To be loved and missed this much? Money can't buy this..

Pam sounds like one of those human beings even I'd like to know, and I generally don't like people.. :unsure:

I will raise my Victoria Wood mug to Pam and send you my heartfelt condolences. X

Scass
07-08-21, 17:59
Condolences to you & your family.

Lola, I’m also very sorry for your loss x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fishman65
07-08-21, 19:28
See, this is what I mean about being 'successful' at life Fishman. To be loved and missed this much? Money can't buy this..

Pam sounds like one of those human beings even I'd like to know, and I generally don't like people.. :unsure:

I will raise my Victoria Wood mug to Pam and send you my heartfelt condolences. XThank you Terry, Nora and Scass. We have been talking about Pam a lot and about that big hole she's left that you alluded to Terry. Nora you'd have liked her. I've been trying to think of any incidents where she had annoyed or upset me but really can't think of any. I know it sounds too good to be true but its just how she was.

Catkins
08-08-21, 16:47
So very sorry for your loss Fishman65.

And to you too Lola - 26 weeks yesterday since I lost my mum.

Thinking of you all.

Speranza
09-08-21, 04:09
Much love to you. My brother died last week. Not really cried yet. These things take time. Take the time you need FP. Prayers. xx

fishman65
09-08-21, 20:28
Thank you both of you. And my heartfelt condolences for your loss Catkins and to you also Speranza. Grief takes time to work through and is often different for each of us :hugs: