PDA

View Full Version : Vaccine and agoraphobia

DNR
05-08-21, 22:47
Its a combination that doesn't mix well!

I haven't had my vaccine yet, I do feel like I want it because my sister is going to college in September and the chance of getting coronavirus is very High as doubt they will be wearing masks anymore. Would me asking the doctor for potentially some diazepam maybe to get the vaccine reasonable or a vaccine at home? What do people suggest as a solution, speaking to my doctor is like getting an audience with the pope too :D

I'm stuck no way my anxiety would get me to the centre.

Carnation
06-08-21, 10:24
DNR, you could try contacting the NHS direct. I think the number will be on a text or letter that would have been sent to you. There will be other people in the same position as you. Otherwise you won't be at risk in the meantime if you are not going out or meeting with people.

elizabethalice
11-08-21, 23:05
Hello, I guess keep trying your doctor to see if you can get some anxiety meds, or can you get it done at your drs surgery if you are able to go there? Its definitely worth doing whatever you can to get the vax although I do understand your agoraphobia must make it difficult. 119 is the vaccine helpline too if that helps!