PDA

View Full Version : Lumps behind knee

Bindie77
12-08-21, 17:31
Hello, this is my second post in 1 week. I seem to have a lot going on at the moment in terms of my health.
A month ago I noticed several lumps at the top of my calf near the knee (behind knee). My GP thought lipoma and then a second GP said lipoma or varicose veins (can’t see any varicose veins). Got a referral to a consultant who has asked me to have a ultrasound scan. I’m now very worried about these lumps - I’d say none of them are over 2cm and are smooth.
Consultant said it might be normal tissue or something else , there was a mention of lipoma but they are not squishy and there’s a few in one spot.
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Bindie77
12-08-21, 20:05
Lumps behind knee - I’m really posting this as I think I posted on wrong forum previously.

Hello, this is my second post in 1 week. I seem to have a lot going on at the moment in terms of my health.
A month ago I noticed several lumps at the top of my calf near the knee (behind knee). My GP thought lipoma and then a second GP said lipoma or varicose veins (can’t see any varicose veins). Got a referral to a consultant who has asked me to have a ultrasound scan. I’m now very worried about these lumps - I’d say none of them are over 2cm and are smooth.
Consultant said it might be normal tissue or something else , there was a mention of lipoma but they are not squishy and there’s a few in one spot.
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

nomorepanic
12-08-21, 23:21
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.