PDA

View Full Version : Tingling at the top of my head

Dimdim
20-08-21, 10:34
I assume this is anxiety and stress, but I'm also very paranoid that my microwave is leaking enough radiation / or just completely bypassing the faraday cage to just boil my brain or something, I'd assume I would get burns on my skin as well, but I don't know. My microwave door isn't completely broken, the handle is broken off, but it closes properly, this adds to the paranoia though. I'm just worried that the microwave magically targeted the top of my head and it's now tingling due to nerve damage. I do remember being anxious about the microwave before even using it, so it could honestly be anxiety that has persisted until now as tingling in the head is a symptom, I just woke up and I'm still worried, and I still have tingling in my head, anxiety is most likely the case. Anyone here a microwave expert who can lecture me, any wise words? It'd be very much appreciated!

Fishmanpa
20-08-21, 12:49
any wise words...anxiety is most likely the case.

FMP

Dimdim
20-08-21, 13:35
FMP
WHAT?

Catkins
20-08-21, 14:25
WHAT?

You answered your own question. It is anxiety.

I sometimes get the feeling in my head like I'm wearing a tight alice band. I'm not it's anxiety.

Dimdim
20-08-21, 15:33
Idk what FMP means, but I knew that I did, I was just lookin for some extra support or information, so that this doesn't really happen again.

Fishmanpa
20-08-21, 16:05
Idk what FMP means

FishManPa

You can reassure yourself as you already did on this one TBH.

FMP