PDA

View Full Version : Anyone had tinnitus that gone away?

Candle18
22-08-21, 22:55
Have had constant ringing in one ear for around a week and feeling really stressed about it. Worried it won’t ever go away.

Candle18
22-08-21, 22:57
Anyone had tinnitus due to stress/anxiety? Did it go away. Have only had it for a week but it’s really causing my anxiety to be much worse.

glassgirlw
23-08-21, 00:17
I get it on and off. Sometimes it lasts a few days and sometimes it lasts 5 minutes. Sometimes it’s really loud and other times I don’t notice it unless the room I’m in is super quiet. I think tinnitus is pretty common, and while annoying, it’s not dangerous.

StarsDie
23-08-21, 03:22
I developed tinnitus in April after an intense panic attack. It's pretty much never constant for me though. It'll ring for a few seconds a couple times a day. Sometimes I'll go a day or 2 without experiencing it, but it finds its way around eventually.
The thing with my ears that bugs me more is the pressure and clogging sensation. That's what freaks me out the most.
I know plenty of people who have tinnitus and it's really just a benign thing for them. They don't have any anxiety over it, and it doesn't reveal itself to be a serious health issue for them. When I discovered that, it kind of put me at ease a bit.

nomorepanic
23-08-21, 13:38
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.