PDA

View Full Version : Very Worried about my vision please help....

BadCompany
25-08-21, 15:44
My vision is blurry in the morning when I get up and it takes sometimes hours for it to get back to somewhat normal .
I have used readers for about 9 years but it seems that has gotten worse as well as I have to use readers to read computer screen or anything within arms distance or a little further.
Any and all help appreciated

Fishmanpa
25-08-21, 15:54
Perhaps time for an eye exam?

FMP

BadCompany
25-08-21, 16:11
I was wanting to see if anyone has experienced the same symptoms

Catkins
25-08-21, 16:31
This might seem a silly question, but have you had your eyes tested. I say this because I've got three different prescriptions, one for reading, one for the computer and one for distance. I have one pair of glasses for work which has the reading/computer prescription in and one pair with the reading/distance prescription.

When I was incredibly anxious in recent times I spent a lot of time fiddling around on my phone. When I would stop and go for a walk or something my vision would be blurred and take time to adjust back to normal.

So I would say make sure you have the right prescription for whatever activity you are doing. If you are using your computer/phone take regular breaks so that your eyes have time to readjust.

Hope that makes sense.

glassgirlw
25-08-21, 17:36
I was wanting to see if anyone has experienced the same symptoms

Yes, I have. So I made an eye doctor appointment. My prescription had changed. Got a new script and problem resolved lol.

make an eye test appt :yesyes:

BadCompany
25-08-21, 18:06
Thanks for the replies
I noticed colors are brighter in my right eye which is a little blurrier than the left .
I'm very scared and too afraid of going to eye doc .
I think I may have had diabetes for almost 3 years now from the symptoms 😳

glassgirlw
25-08-21, 20:39
I'm very scared and too afraid of going to eye doc .
I think I may have had diabetes for almost 3 years now from the symptoms 

Is your lung pain and weight loss resolved? I remember you were scared to visit the doctor for that as well.

There is no diagnosis you can get from an online forum. Somehow you need to move past the fear of going to the doctor and putting these issues to rest once and for all. Vision tests are no big deal at all. You read from an eye chart on the wall and they give you some glasses. It’s the easiest “doctor” visit there is.

BadCompany
26-08-21, 01:34
I'm worried of more than a simple test...

glassgirlw
26-08-21, 02:05
I’m really sorry you’re struggling again. You didn’t answer the other question, how is your lung pain and weight loss doing?

BadCompany
26-08-21, 02:26
I never gained weight back

Pain has settled next to my left shoulder blade shortly after eating

Burning front thigh pain

New....Sharp pains and tingling in hands and feet
Blurry vision that's worse in right eye

Had a fasting blood glucose test in 2019 and it was 99

I'm really worried that I may have diabetes as the doctor never did a A1C test
I really wonder about my pancreas.....

BadCompany
01-09-21, 02:34
Anyone else suffer from blurry vision daily ?
Please help

Fishmanpa
01-09-21, 02:42
Please help

Perhaps time for an eye exam?

FMP