PDA

View Full Version : Brain Tumor/Cancer Fear! Soreness/Tender Spot on Head

tsmc223
03-09-21, 01:48
Hi. Someone with health anxiety here.

On Tuesday night, I felt a headache coming on, I remember it being tight and a little pounding but nothing too bad. I noticed it radiated near the left side of my head near my temples but went to sleep. Woke up Wednesday morning feeling fine, no tension but I noticed that when I massaged the area, (near the temple), it felt kind of sore... like when your muscles are sore after working out. You know that tender feeling that feels good when you apply pressure? Like that. Or kind of like when you have a bruise, and you touch it, it's tender. Otherwise, there's no pain.

Woke up today, (Thursday) in hopes that it would go away but still when I apply pressure, it has the tender sore feeling. I'm wondering if this is anything to worry about? I noticed that there is a noticeable vein on my forehead from around that area that I never noticed before since I have bangs. Idk if its always been there or maybe its protruding from the tension. Not sure. I just noticed I can feel it pulsating.

EDIT: Realized I had the visible vein for a while since 2019 by looking at pics so don't think it's any issue.

Anyways, otherwise I feel fine. Im wondering if maybe its from the headache the other night, the way I sleep or if me working out has anything to do with it. I've started going to the gym and lifting religiously so Im wondering if its that. I also wonder if my anxiety is playing a role in all this too.

tsmc223
03-09-21, 02:38
Am I worrying for nothing?