PDA

View Full Version : At last!!!!

Lucy36
15-11-07, 14:36
Hi all

I think this is a bit soon to be opening my big gob, but ive eventually fell pregnant at last. i found out this morning. i dont honestly know how im feeling about this at the moment, might still be a bit of shock. ive got the doctors ths afternoon. I should be over the moon god its took us long enough. Im scared a bit inside, i know that im in my early stages anyway, they took a blood test at the clinic ths morning to determine maybe how far gone i am.

Loopylynn you;ll be over the moon for me, remember we used to talk about all this on the phone. well its done now. hope your doing ok and everyone is ok whos reading this.

I;ll keep posting to let yous know what happens in the future.

Take care all
Lucy xx

samc100
15-11-07, 14:41
Hugs and gentle pat on your tummy.
I wouldn't worry at any mixed feelings - I think however much you want a baby if you find out your are pregnant you go into scared shock.

I know I cried for an entire weekend thinking I can't do this....

Take things easy and lots of rest.

Nibbles
15-11-07, 16:09
Congratulations Lucy, I remember chatting to you a month or so ago and am so pleased it's happened. :hugs: I'm sure it's perfectly natural to feel nervous about pregnancy no matter how much you want it. Once the news has sunk in though I'm sure you'll feel much better.

Take care,

Mike :)

trac67
15-11-07, 16:11
Congratulations Lucy thats fantastic news :yesyes:

Love

Trac xxx

margaret911
15-11-07, 16:57
Congratulations Lucy,
Hope it all goes well for you.
love Mags xxx

nomorepanic
15-11-07, 18:00
Congratulations Lucy :yesyes:

I just read your other thread as well so hope you can sort things out with hubbie now you have a new one on the way:hugs:

Lucy36
15-11-07, 18:11
hi

Thanks for all the replies.. im just back from doctors im about 6 weeks pregnant. im geting booked in for a scan for about a months time.

Nic i managed to get things sorted with other half, told him doesnt buck up his ideas then hes out. hes sooo over the moon about all this. ive still not took it in yet. this might wake him up a bit with him having his first child.

I told thomas my son whos 10 years old, and it was a case of ehhh ahh your joking thats all he kept saying, then it was "Mum can i have a little brother so he can be into wrestling with me". think hes wanting to know the birds and the bees now. lol.

Im gonna take it easy for a while, im gonna be getting help with stop smoking too. ive smoked like a chimney all day today.

thanks take care
lucy xx

honeybee3939
15-11-07, 21:20
Aww Lucy what fab news !:hugs:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u88/redundantbliss/gl71.gif

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Granny Primark
15-11-07, 21:24
:D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D :yesyes:

Lucy Im so so pleased!!!!!
I think of you often and wonder if your ok.
I couldnt be happier for you. Your news has made my day.
Please feel free to get in touch with me.
Im always here for you. I miss the wee chats we had. (even if at times I couldnt understand your scottish accent. lol)
Ive learnt to speak scottish now! Nae bother and tatty scones.

Loads of love and good wishes Lucy.

Take care
LYNN xx

Pink Princess
16-11-07, 00:45
hey lucy

http://www.wishafriend.com/graphics/images/newbaby1.gif

so pleased for you and hope to hear more news soon xxxxxxxxxxx

love minnie xxx

manmoor
16-11-07, 09:06
So pleased for you Lucy. xxx

angiebaby
16-11-07, 09:23
This is wonderful news indeed.
Congratulations and take care. Give your son a big cuddle. And tell him girls wrestle too!x

Southern_Belle
20-11-07, 02:44
Congratulations Lucy and rest while you can :hugs: .

Love,

Laura

jodie
20-11-07, 13:35
Congratulations lucy :yesyes:

jodie xxx

groovygranny
20-11-07, 23:24
Aaw Lucy FAB news.....

How on earth did GG miss a thread about BABIES !!!!!!:ohmy: :blush:

Congratulations to you and your hubby - mummy !!

http://th164.photobucket.com/albums/u29/msmattox/th_congratulations-1.gif

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:flowers:

Lindalou64
21-11-07, 13:28
CONGRATS LUCY GREAT NEWS.......LINDA

yorkylover
21-11-07, 16:43
Congratulations:hugs: :hugs:
:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

bottleblond
21-11-07, 17:46
A big congratulations to you gal

love Lisa
xxxxxxx :yesyes: