PDA

View Full Version : 2nd pfizer and dont feel good

lillypops
19-09-21, 18:08
Hi guys

I got my pfizer bk in June and was sick after it for like 4 days. Anyway i read all the media stuff about the dangers and made myself so terrified and didn’t get the 2nd. Yday i plucked up the courage and went for it.

Felt fine after it and today feel horrendous my symptoms are as follows

Brain fog
Every muscle and joint in my body hurts
Back of my neck hurts kinda feels stiff
Awful taste in mouth
Headache
Dizziness

I am basically firstly wondering if this is normal and secondly looking for a place i can chat to help me not to panic so much.

Iv seen alot about people becoming paralysed etc and I feel really scared incase my symptoms get worse as the days go on xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lencoboy
19-09-21, 18:21
Hi guys

I got my pfizer bk in June and was sick after it for like 4 days. Anyway i read all the media stuff about the dangers and made myself so terrified and didn’t get the 2nd. Yday i plucked up the courage and went for it.

Felt fine after it and today feel horrendous my symptoms are as follows

Brain fog
Every muscle and joint in my body hurts
Back of my neck hurts kinda feels stiff
Awful taste in mouth
Headache
Dizziness

I am basically firstly wondering if this is normal and secondly looking for a place i can chat to help me not to panic so much.

Iv seen alot about people becoming paralysed etc and I feel really scared incase my symptoms get worse as the days go on xxx

I had most of those symptoms the day after my second back in May, but had all petered out completely by the third day.

I barely had any symptoms at all after my first in February.

Just try not to keep getting so embroiled in all the scare stories online, many of which are mostly BS anyway, and usually written by some amateur with an agenda!

Fishmanpa
19-09-21, 18:27
Yeah... the wife and I both felt like yuck for a couple of days after both but it really wasn't that bad. Just some ibuprofen and such.... You'll feel better in a few days for sure. Good on you for getting vaxxed ;)

FMP

glassgirlw
19-09-21, 18:32
Try not to let yourself fall into panic over the side effects you’re experiencing. It will only make you feel worse. Have some ibuprofen or acetaminophen and you’ll be back to normal in a day or so. What you’re feeling is totally normal!

lillypops
19-09-21, 20:38
I had most of those symptoms the day after my second back in May, but had all petered out completely by the third day.

I barely had any symptoms at all after my first in February.

Just try not to keep getting so embroiled in all the scare stories online, many of which are mostly BS anyway, and usually written by some amateur with an agenda!

Thank-you so much for your response. I know i feel like the stories are all over social media so i am going to stay off it for a few days until i feel better xxx

lillypops
19-09-21, 20:39
Yeah... the wife and I both felt like yuck for a couple of days after both but it really wasn't that bad. Just some ibuprofen and such.... You'll feel better in a few days for sure. Good on you for getting vaxxed ;)

FMP

Thank you so much. I found it very had to make my decision but i am glad i did now xxx

lillypops
19-09-21, 20:41
Try not to let yourself fall into panic over the side effects you’re experiencing. It will only make you feel worse. Have some ibuprofen or acetaminophen and you’ll be back to normal in a day or so. What you’re feeling is totally normal!

Thank you hopefully things improve. I have had some tingling in my face and i am aware of the bells palsy side effect so hoping it isnt the onset [emoji30] xxx

glassgirlw
19-09-21, 20:59
It is an extremely, extremely rare, like almost impossible, risk. But that’s a risk with actually any vaccine. Not just this one. My aunt developed it after a standard vaccination many years ago. Hers resolved within 6 months or so.

lillypops
19-09-21, 21:04
It is an extremely, extremely rare, like almost impossible, risk. But that’s a risk with actually any vaccine. Not just this one. My aunt developed it after a standard vaccination many years ago. Hers resolved within 6 months or so.

I think im just panicking and making myself worse hopefully i will be all better in a few days xxx

Lencoboy
19-09-21, 22:10
Thank-you so much for your response. I know i feel like the stories are all over social media so i am going to stay off it for a few days until i feel better xxx

Yeah, best pay attention to the 'real' experts instead of Karen on Facebook!

lillypops
19-09-21, 22:33
Yeah, best pay attention to the 'real' experts instead of Karen on Facebook!

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] very true xxx

NancyW
19-09-21, 22:44
I have had some tingling in my face and i am aware of the bells palsy side effect so hoping it isnt the onset [emoji30] xxx

I did too on day 2. Freaked me out, my right ear felt weird and the right side of my face felt like I had been to the dentist.
I felt it all of day 2.
The morning of day 3.
Barely on day 4 and then it was gone.

lillypops
19-09-21, 23:17
I did too on day 2. Freaked me out, my right ear felt weird and the right side of my face felt like I had been to the dentist.
I felt it all of day 2.
The morning of day 3.
Barely on day 4 and then it was gone.

Thank you hopefully it all gets better in a few days then at least im all done xxx

NancyW
19-09-21, 23:22
Thank you hopefully it all gets better in a few days then at least im all done xxx

Yes!! Exactly how I feel. Done

elizabethalice
20-09-21, 07:30
I had tingling for a bit too Lily, didn't end up as anything! All sounds normal. I felt a bit yuck after both mine and my boyfriend was in bed for a few days. Both fine within the week.

lillypops
20-09-21, 08:38
I had tingling for a bit too Lily, didn't end up as anything! All sounds normal. I felt a bit yuck after both mine and my boyfriend was in bed for a few days. Both fine within the week.

Thankyou for sharing it makes me feel better xxx

lillypops
20-09-21, 12:09
Hi guys so i wrote a post yday about not feeling great after my 2nd shot of pfizer however today i feel really alarmed.

My dizziness is really bad I literally just feel very disoriented and detached and like as if i am going to faint all the time.

I have read other things online where people have felt like this and it hasnt gone away.

Has any1 experienced dizziness as a side effect? Xx

nomorepanic
20-09-21, 15:11
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Lencoboy
20-09-21, 15:27
I have read other things online where people have felt like this and it hasnt gone away.

Were they genuine, reputable sites or dubious sites written by some know-it-all with an agenda?

lillypops
20-09-21, 15:56
Were they genuine, reputable sites or dubious sites written by some know-it-all with an agenda?

Honestly i dont know tbh i dont think we can tell whats true and what isnt can we. Its just forums like this xx

Lencoboy
20-09-21, 17:41
Honestly i dont know tbh i dont think we can tell whats true and what isnt can we. Its just forums like this xx

Even on the best forums in the world you still have to take the views and opinions of other members (in the nicest and preferably least confrontational manner) with a pinch of salt, especially as some can be full of blatant BS and have dubious agendas of their own.

Whilst easier said than done, it's best not to pay too much attention to the extreme views and opinions of the likes of Karen on Facebook, as I already suggested to you upthread.

lillypops
20-09-21, 18:17
Even on the best forums in the world you still have to take the views and opinions of other members (in the nicest and preferably least confrontational manner) with a pinch of salt, especially as some can be full of blatant BS and have dubious agendas of their own.

Whilst easier said than done, it's best not to pay too much attention to the extreme views and opinions of the likes of Karen on Facebook, as I already suggested to you upthread.

Honestly i 100% agree with u. You are right though in the sense that when u are feeing awful at the time it is easier said than done. Im sure i will be ok in a week or so when the initial worry passes xxx

NancyW
20-09-21, 19:20
Lillypops i did read about some dizziness, I did not have any but what I read was it's self limiting. I hope you're able to rest some and feel confident that your body is working hard on making antibodies to protect you.

lillypops
20-09-21, 21:09
Lillypops i did read about some dizziness, I did not have any but what I read was it's self limiting. I hope you're about to rest some and feel confident that your body is working hard on making antibodies to protect you.

Hopefully it will pass soon xxx

NancyW
21-09-21, 14:00
Hopefully it will pass soon xxx

How are you feeling today ?

lillypops
21-09-21, 14:06
How are you feeling today ?

Hi Nancy
Thanku for ur message it means alot.

Not so great today i have pins and needles in hands feet and face and muscle spasms down my left side.
Im absolutely praying things improve and not get worse its all making me really anxious atm xxx

NancyW
21-09-21, 14:24
Are you able to get outside for a bit of a walk? Just a few minutes to burn off some extra adrenaline? Maybe some of that tingling is just that, I know it happens to me, it's such an uncomfortable feeling

lillypops
21-09-21, 14:27
Are you able to get outside for a bit of a walk? Just a few minutes to burn off some extra adrenaline? Maybe some of that tingling is just that, I know it happens to me, it's such an uncomfortable feeling

I am working today so im stuck to my computer screen.

I know what you mean and honestly im a sucker for anxiety but the muscle twitching feels like more than that xxx

NancyW
21-09-21, 14:31
the muscle twitching feels like more than that xxx

It always does when anxiety is in the mix. I am working from home today too and stuck on my computer. Good to keep the mind busy but not so good for the adrenaline shot anxiety gives us. Hope you feel better soon ox

lillypops
21-09-21, 14:49
It always does when anxiety is in the mix. I am working from home today too and stuck on my computer. Good to keep the mind busy but not so good for the adrenaline shot anxiety gives us. Hope you feel better soon ox

The muscle twitches are making me really worried that im guna end up unable to walk xxx

Fishmanpa
21-09-21, 16:09
I think im just panicking and making myself worse

Sounds like that's exactly what's happening.

FMP

lillypops
21-09-21, 17:25
Sounds like that's exactly what's happening.

FMP

I hope so im massively scared today xxx

Lencoboy
21-09-21, 17:38
I hope so im massively scared today xxx

Could very well be (dare I say it) psychosomatic symptoms at play.

lillypops
22-09-21, 10:55
Hi guy today i have really bad stomach pain and back pain has anyone else had this after the jab xxx

Lencoboy
22-09-21, 11:00
Hi guy today i have really bad stomach pain and back pain has anyone else had this after the jab xxx

No.

NancyW
22-09-21, 14:25
I did not have stomach pain either from the vaccines, but I do get terrible stomach issues when my anxiety is ramped up. Hope you are able to get outside for some fresh air today or maybe even go to the store and look around a bit to get this off your mind

Pamplemousse
22-09-21, 15:07
No.

Hang on - I thought Phil's wife had stomach pains after her jab?

lillypops
22-09-21, 15:47
I did not have stomach pain either from the vaccines, but I do get terrible stomach issues when my anxiety is ramped up. Hope you are able to get outside for some fresh air today or maybe even go to the store and look around a bit to get this off your mind

Im working again today but will try to later. I dont thnk this is to do with anxiety tho being honest.
I have had severe anxiety in the past ast and i am the 1st to say when i thnk a symptom is that however i thnk its important we dont always put things down to anxiety and potentially not act in other issues xxx

lillypops
22-09-21, 15:48
Hang on - I thought Phil's wife had stomach pains after her jab?

Hi do u know how long it lasted at all xxx

NancyW
23-09-21, 12:49
i thnk its important we dont always put things down to anxiety and potentially not act in other issues xxx

Of course, that goes without saying. However... anxiety is a beast and can mimic a long list of symptoms, unless you feel so extreme that you need to call for an ambulance, it does not hurt to try to lessen your anxiety to see if the symptoms abate.

I hope you feel better today.

lillypops
24-09-21, 15:40
Of course, that goes without saying. However... anxiety is a beast and can mimic a long list of symptoms, unless you feel so extreme that you need to call for an ambulance, it does not hurt to try to lessen your anxiety to see if the symptoms abate.

I hope you feel better today.

Hi nancy
I have been going for walks like u suggested just to make sure i get out.
My headaches seem to be getting worse as the days r going on. If no better by monday i will go to my go as i am very worried xxx

NancyW
24-09-21, 17:13
Hi nancy
I have been going for walks like u suggested just to make sure i get out.
My headaches seem to be getting worse as the days r going on. If no better by monday i will go to my go as i am very worried xxx

How are your stomachaches?

lillypops
24-09-21, 21:52
How are your stomachaches?

I still have the stomachache too.

Stomachache
Headache
Dizziness
Weakness
Still joints and muscles

Thats just to name a few xxx

TinyLittleLegs
07-10-21, 18:41
Hi lillypops,
How have you been are you feeling any better? x

emlea10
12-10-21, 03:48
Are you doing better lily pops?

Scaredtoo
10-12-21, 13:53
After my second I was in hell. I had such severe arm pain from the vaccine it felt like someone was smashing my actual bones. The pain radiated from my arm into my hands. I was in tears. I’m not lying when I say it was a 100 on a scale of 1-10. Terrible experience

Lencoboy
10-12-21, 14:08
After my second I was in hell. I had such severe arm pain from the vaccine it felt like someone was smashing my actual bones. The pain radiated from my arm into my hands. I was in tears. I’m not lying when I say it was a 100 on a scale of 1-10. Terrible experience

You were obviously unlucky, but of course, not everyone experiences the very same things.

Whilst I did feel a little bit ropey the day after my second Pfizer jab, all three were for the most part, plain sailing for me personally (no gloating/trumpet-blowing intended).