PDA

View Full Version : New moles.

Chlobo
26-09-21, 10:27
I’ve noticed on my back I have like 3 brown moles that I haven’t seen before. They are flat and brown, not raised. Can this be a normal thing? I’m sure they weren’t there a few months ago. What’s worried me is there is more than one.

Chlobo
26-09-21, 10:54
And now I’ve noticed under, or on one of them is a small lump, almost like a spot coming through. But it doesn’t hurt and there’s no redness. Just the freckle on top of it. I’ve tried to squeeze it but nothing is coming out. I’ve had spots before which have been blind so no red top or anything but I’m sure usually hurt. And this doesn’t hurt, you can’t even see it. There’s just the freckle/mole on top of it. Urgh no I don’t want to panic about this but I can feel it in my stomach.
3 new freckles on my back and one feels like there is small lump under the freckle. I don’t know what to think

Fishmanpa
26-09-21, 13:40
From neck lumps to moles in less than a week. Text book HA.

FMP

Chlobo
26-09-21, 14:47
From neck lumps to moles in less than a week. Text book HA.
FMP

It’s driving me mad fishman

pulisa
26-09-21, 17:42
Credit to you for acknowledging that it's text book HA. Now you have to believe that it's text book HA. What's your plan for doing this? What are you NOT going to do which in the past has made things worse?

Chlobo
30-09-21, 09:44
Well I did google and I did go and show my friend who said they look fine, and that she wouldn’t go to the doctor unless they looked problematic.
I just can’t shake the anxious feeling.

Cptdebbie
02-10-21, 23:13
Hi Chlobo, I have dozens of moles. I got a new one about 5 years ago. (I’m now 61.) It was raised and bigger than a pencil eraser. My doc only removed it because I was worried. It was totally benign. So, I know that we can grow new moles, even when we are older.

There is something else that I’ve gotten as I’ve aged. It’s called Seborrheic keratosis. These are spots that look like moles, but they are not. You can google this. Your new moles might be these.

unsure_about_this
03-10-21, 09:11
When my Great Nan got older she got quite a few age spots which was raised and flat.