PDA

View Full Version : small cut on leg after walking in park

NervousSubject
30-09-21, 04:39
I was walking in my local park a couple of days ago, and I noticed a small cut on my calf that was bleeding and it's roughly the size of a pinprick. I'm honestly scared that a bat might have bitten me or scratched me without me knowing even though it was daylight....I thought I felt something hitting my leg earlier but I figured it was a rock or something...I don't know...Please help me before I spiral...

Fishmanpa
30-09-21, 13:09
There are no such things as daylight Ninja Bats.

FMP

NervousSubject
01-10-21, 04:57
I wish I could say my fears are assuaged, but today I discovered that there are bathouses in the same park, albiet far from the trails where I was walking where I apparently cut my leg, but regardless there were still there, and from a distance, I could tell that inside the mesh, it looked like there were a couple of bats roosting...All this tells me is that they're probably inside the wooded area too...On that day, I looked behind me when I felt what felt like a small rock hit the back of my leg and couldn't see anything that tipped me off, but all I can think of is that I didn't look hard enough and I missed something...I'm going crazy and I feel like I really need the shots this time...

NervousSubject
09-10-21, 04:30
I have a cold, but I can swear occasionally I feel something in my right leg near where I noticed that cut....I'm so scared that my cold is the early prodromal phase of rabies....