PDA

View Full Version : Right leg bigger than left?!

Cariad1
30-09-21, 12:59
Hi All

I'm just wondering if anyone else has the same issue? I was totally unaware until my physio pointed it out to me and now im hyper focused on it, as you do!

My thigh and calf on my right side are around an inch or so bigger than my left and i can see the difference now she has drawn my attention to it!

Anyone else have the same? i know we are asymmetrical but that feels like a big difference to me.

xx

jojo2316
30-09-21, 22:03
My right calf is a whole inch bigger than my left. It always has been….

nomorepanic
30-09-21, 22:29
Were they worried about it? I doubt it

Cariad1
01-10-21, 06:20
Thanks both, She was saying how she has never seen anything like it before and she has a friend who does private ultrasound scans at a reduced rate so if i wanted to check out whether there was an issue she would book me in with him! She also said she would write to my GP if i wanted her too 'but they probably wouldn't follow it up'.

I must admit i did google a little bit and it seems as though there are a few people who have bigger thighs/calves from right to left.....

Rluvz
01-10-21, 10:33
I am also the same. If you dont feel pain, dont really think it is of concern. But u will have to work out the smaller leg more. Otherwise stress on the bigger leg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrokenGirl
01-10-21, 12:55
I noticed this a few years ago and having HA worried about it. But it's fine, totally normal.
My left thigh is much bigger than my right, I can really notice it if I wear tight jeans.
We're not symmetrical and that's about all there is to it. It really is very very common