PDA

View Full Version : Worried about heart attack

minion
02-10-21, 08:04
Last night I had this horrible pain . It started top right abdomen , moved to centre, then to right chest, then left. It lasted for 3 hours. I have had this pain before and doctors thought it was gallstones but subsequent scans showed no stones but do have a fatty liver. Now last night looking up possible causes of this intense pain, it says females can have unusual symptoms during heart attacks. My pain was really bad and I didn’t sleep. I am so worried that it was a heart attack. Apparently you can have one and be ‘normal’ the next day😞

Iwant2bhealthy
02-10-21, 10:05
Hi minion,
Sorry to hear you had such an even yesterday. Can you think of anything that could trigger it? Maybe you overate or ate something veary heavy? Maybe you strained yourself working in the garden or at home? The symptoms you are describing could have been indigestion, pain caused by bad posture, etc.
That being said, if you are worried please go to the doctors. Sitting down and worrying about it now wony make it any better. Take action and get checked! Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

minion
02-10-21, 18:14
Thanks for the reply x

Fishmanpa
02-10-21, 22:31
The fact you're posting here as opposed to being in the ER points to what the real issue is.

FMP

bin tenn
06-10-21, 04:12
Could it have been gas and/or reflux or GERD? Those things cause some pretty uncomfortable pain for me sometimes.

Phill2
06-10-21, 04:56
I'm with FMP :yesyes: