PDA

View Full Version : Bump/dents on head! Dont know if they've always been there. Spiraling!

tsmc223
16-10-21, 05:20
I randomly started feeling around my head and have noticed that there are a few dents and one little like bony bump on the leftish side. I cant remember if they've always been there because I never really throughly checked my head. Like when I wash it, I don't feel it so it could've been always been there. Does anyone else have like dents or most importantly bony bumps on their skulll?? I genuinely thought they're supposed to be smooth. please help:weep:

Rluvz
16-10-21, 09:08
I randomly started feeling around my head and have noticed that there are a few dents and one little like bony bump on the leftish side. I cant remember if they've always been there because I never really throughly checked my head. Like when I wash it, I don't feel it so it could've been always been there. Does anyone else have like dents or most importantly bony bumps on their skulll?? I genuinely thought they're supposed to be smooth. please help:weep:

No skull is smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LF87
17-10-21, 21:21
RLuvz was helpful haha, 'nope I'm fine'.
Yes, I have a weird dent at the top of head just next to hairline. I never noticed it until a few years ago and freaked out. It's still there, nothing has happened to me. Think we're all just different bones wise, yours will be normal!