PDA

View Full Version : Frequent Urination Symptom

reddevil
20-10-21, 09:10
Hello all.

Does anybody out there with anxiety have trouble with frequent urination?

Since I have been focusing on it, I just cannot stop having the feeling that I need to go to the toilet, so frustrating and annoying.

Does anybody have any tips?

I have got a doctors appointment Monday just to get things checked out I guess.

thankyou,

Red

Casdone
20-10-21, 10:49
Hi Reddevil, I have been suffering from this off and on for the last few months. I have flare ups that last for about a week where I have a constant urge to pee and then they seem to settle down and things go back to normal for a few weeks and then it all kicks off again. I saw my Dr about it and got UTI kidney function tests etc done which all came back clear. He wasn't too concerned and put it down to stress / anxiety. I have found that when I focus on it, it is at it's worst. If I am able to distract myself the urge dies down a bit. I have made an appointment with a urologist for a few weeks time just to make sure there is nothing else going on. But I agree it's very frustrating and annoying

reddevil
25-10-21, 07:47
Thankyou Casdone, got doctors appointment today.

reddevil
02-11-21, 13:01
Blood tests and urine sample have all come back normal.

I have no idea if I need anymore tests or do I need to go back to the doctors?

Fishmanpa
02-11-21, 13:46
Blood tests and urine sample have all come back normal.

I have no idea if I need anymore tests or do I need to go back to the doctors?

No, your tests are normal. Time to treat the reason (https://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms#Kidneys_urgency_to_urinate_frequent_urina tion_sudden_urge_to_go_to_the_toilet) why this is happening.

FMP