PDA

View Full Version : Lower jaw shaking

Cptdebbie
21-10-21, 01:47
Hi All,
I took a nap this afternoon. I’ve woken up in the past with my legs, arms, or torso shaking or trembling. Today it was my lower jaw.

I was sleeping on my side with my mouth open. When I awoke my lower jaw was moving quickly back and forth. I shut my mouth and it stopped.

Has anyone experienced this?

~ Debbie

Heather1234
21-10-21, 02:53
Hi All,
I took a nap this afternoon. I’ve woken up in the past with my legs, arms, or torso shaking or trembling. Today it was my lower jaw.

I was sleeping on my side with my mouth open. When I awoke my lower jaw was moving quickly back and forth. I shut my mouth and it stopped.

Has anyone experienced this?

~ DebbieI haven't had this exact thing happen. However when we are sleeping we put pressure on different areas....muscles, nerves, etc. I wonder if maybe thats what happened? Sounds like you got it back to normal pretty quickly. :)

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Cptdebbie
22-10-21, 00:57
Thank you for your response Heather. It meant a lot of me in my period of panic.

I feel quite a bit better today. My doc told me once to give my body two weeks to work out funky neurological and muscular quirks. I’m going to try and remember that as well as your comment.

Best,
Debbie

Heather1234
22-10-21, 05:30
Thank you for your response Heather. It meant a lot of me in my period of panic.

I feel quite a bit better today. My doc told me once to give my body two weeks to work out funky neurological and muscular quirks. I’m going to try and remember that as well as your comment.

Best,
DebbieOh I'm so happy to hear you are feeling better. I know how panic goes, so im glad I could be of some help [emoji847] Sounds like a good plan at the doctors advice as well. Our bodies are just quirky things sometimes I think.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk