PDA

View Full Version : Have really scared myself

julia
21-10-21, 08:25
Hi, yesterday while eating breakfast with toddler grandaughter I suddenly had weird feeling I nose, carried on eating , then started sneezing nose still felt odd as if I had sniffed pepper, so gave it a big blow when a piece of blackberry I had eaten came shooting out, I must admit I've googled now scared myself so much, I'm so stupid I know better I shouldn't Google has this ever happened to anybody else I'm tying myself in knots here

BlueIris
21-10-21, 08:28
Your nose and the back of your throat are connected, don't worry about it. If you sneeze when you're eating there'll always be bits of food coming out.

Carys
21-10-21, 11:30
I once sneezed out, eventually, a piece of branston pickle, it burnt like mad and hurt. Why are you worried, what is the fear exactly ? As Blue says they are connected and most people, I think, at one time or other have happen what you have had happen. If you are talking and eating it is more likely - your body did exactly what it was mean to do, felt a foreign body go slightly the wrong way and rejected it with the sneezing.

Heather1234
21-10-21, 14:32
Hi, yesterday while eating breakfast with toddler grandaughter I suddenly had weird feeling I nose, carried on eating , then started sneezing nose still felt odd as if I had sniffed pepper, so gave it a big blow when a piece of blackberry I had eaten came shooting out, I must admit I've googled now scared myself so much, I'm so stupid I know better I shouldn't Google has this ever happened to anybody else I'm tying myself in knots hereI have to agree with the other. A normal thing since they are connected. Your body knew the blackberry was in the wrong place and expelled it. Like if you start laughing with a mouth full of water...sometimes it goes the wrong way.lol

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk