PDA

View Full Version : Adrenaline Surge / Brain Zaps

Nico Bellic
22-10-21, 05:21
I feel that this is the end for me. I’ve had these for two weeks now, every time without fail just at that dropping off point in sleep, a bolt of energy goes through my brain and body. I’m now also hearing sounds that don’t exist. I can’t function like this. I’m going to lose my new job I started. I feel like there is only one way out and it breaks my heart to say it.

Heather1234
22-10-21, 05:32
I feel that this is the end for me. I’ve had these for two weeks now, every time without fail just at that dropping off point in sleep, a bolt of energy goes through my brain and body. I’m now also hearing sounds that don’t exist. I can’t function like this. I’m going to lose my new job I started. I feel like there is only one way out and it breaks my heart to say it.I hope you have someone you can reach out to. Someone close?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Heather1234
22-10-21, 05:36
I feel that this is the end for me. I’ve had these for two weeks now, every time without fail just at that dropping off point in sleep, a bolt of energy goes through my brain and body. I’m now also hearing sounds that don’t exist. I can’t function like this. I’m going to lose my new job I started. I feel like there is only one way out and it breaks my heart to say it.Being both physically & mentally exhausted can do a lot to us. Do you have meds to help you sleep? I know they aren't ideal, but at this point may be a good option?

Nico Bellic
22-10-21, 05:40
My meds are not working I’m wide awake at 5:37 had about an hour. My body and brain are so tired but the later refuses to let me go into a sleep state. I can’t live like this. I’m gonna have to turn away my new job which was my dream job. People won’t understand that. I feel so unlucky. This has broke me completely. All my anxiety and stress is from these Brain Zaps / Adrenaline Surges. Never had them like this.

Heather1234
22-10-21, 05:43
My meds are not working I’m wide awake at 5:37 had about an hour. My body and brain are so tired but the later refuses to let me go into a sleep state. I can’t live like this. I’m gonna have to turn away my new job which was my dream job. People won’t understand that. I feel so unlucky. This has broke me completely. All my anxiety and stress is from these Brain Zaps / Adrenaline Surges. Never had them like this.I'm sorry you are going through this. I know its overwhelming. Do you have a doctor you trust that you can talk with? Maybe they can prescribe something else for the overall anxiety. You can only do your best. [emoji173]

Heather1234
22-10-21, 06:10
My meds are not working I’m wide awake at 5:37 had about an hour. My body and brain are so tired but the later refuses to let me go into a sleep state. I can’t live like this. I’m gonna have to turn away my new job which was my dream job. People won’t understand that. I feel so unlucky. This has broke me completely. All my anxiety and stress is from these Brain Zaps / Adrenaline Surges. Never had them like this.This will get better. This is a temporary problem albeit im sure very frustrating & exhausting. I hope you are ok. [emoji1317][emoji173] I know when we are in the midst of our issues it all seems so consuming. I was just there in my own thing. I hope you get some relief soon & can rest.

Heather1234
22-10-21, 16:56
Hey! Just wanted to check in & see how you were. Hope today is brighter for you.