PDA

View Full Version : Good and bad days!!!

sufos
16-11-07, 18:18
Does anyone else get good and bad days?? and why is it like this!!
Some days I am really anxious and constantly getting pounding heart etc but then some days I feel great but not doing anything different on either days!!!

Really dont understand why this happens - Does anyone else get this?

Sufos

groovygranny
16-11-07, 18:48
Hello Sufos!

Absolutely! And I'll never understand why!

But then I found that when I always tried to analyse why - I'd feel a darned site worse!

If you could just see yourself 'riding the wave' on the bad days, you can say at the end - "well, that's another one over!" and the feeling of 'victory' is second to none.......and strengthens you if and when there is a next time.

Of course, like everything in life, sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't.

So, personally, I accept that there will be bad days now and again and that I may not know the reason for them - by doing that I can enjoy and appreciate the good days....

....after all, when one day dies another is just getting ready to be born!

big hugs for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:flowers:

sufos
16-11-07, 18:57
Thanks for that, My bad days do seem to be becomming less and I start to focus on the' Oh well tomorrow will be a good day'

Its just such a pain to not know and the thinking about it does make the bad days more frequent.

I am learning alot on this site so thanks for your advice.

sufos

youaremysunshine
18-11-07, 01:46
Maybe your triggers is on certain days? Like one day I had a panic attack on a Wednesday. So at first I could handle Mondays and Thursdays at Uni. But never a Wednesday. It's slowly escalated to not handling Monday's for me.

But it may just be some kind of trigger on certain days.