PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody

RobertaRJ
16-11-07, 22:16
Hello, people! :yesyes:

First of all I'd like to apologize for my English. I'm a 26 year old single mom and a Psychology major at a university in Rio, Brazil.
I've always been a carefree, laidback and happy person untill the day that I first had a panic attack. A month later I was diagnosed with what we call "Panic syndrom". I will talk about everything I have been thru here sometime later. My panic attacks have sent me to the emergency about 5 times. I am OK right now, have gone to a psyquiatrist and am under treatment. I haven't had attacks for 3 months now and I am really happy about it.
I hope to make a lot of friends here, exchange experiences, help others and be helped. I've got a lot to talk about!

kisses!!
Roberta:)

Lindalou64
17-11-07, 11:18
HELLO ROBERTA AND WELCOME TO THE SITE......LINDA

Believe
17-11-07, 11:22
Hello Roberta,

Welcome to NMP. You will make lots of friends and get great advice.
Hope to see you around.

honeybee3939
17-11-07, 12:19
Hi Roberta

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:smile:

Its sounds like you have made some good progress already hun, Well done for your achievements.:yesyes:

hope tou see you around hun,

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

groovygranny
17-11-07, 12:38
Hello Roberta:welcome: to you!

Glad you found us - I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends and give as well as receive plenty of help and support!

Don't worry, that laidback happy person is still in there somewhere and will reappear one day!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

manmoor
17-11-07, 13:02
Hi Roberta,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Pink Princess
17-11-07, 17:12
hey xx

welcome to the site xxx
http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/24/24894f1ax16upro.gif

take kare xxxxxxx

Joe1981
17-11-07, 18:12
Welcome to the site! If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask them!

nomorepanic
17-11-07, 18:46
Hi Roberta

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nibbles
18-11-07, 11:04
Hi Roberta and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. Your English is perfect so don't worry about that.

Take care,

Mike :)

trac67
18-11-07, 17:49
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

RobertaRJ
18-11-07, 19:34
Hey everyone!

Thank you very much for all the welcome messages! You are all being very lovely, I am glad I've found this site! And I'm also glad for being along with all of you on our way to no more panic...
Thanks everyone!!

Roberta