PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi Max Cause PanicAttacks?

WiredIncorrectly
30-10-21, 00:31
I drank one about 30 minutes ago and started to feel the same way I do after drinking coffee. I'm not letting this turn into a full blown attack, I seem to have control, but still uncomfortable feelings like feeling jittery. Similar to a sugar crash feeling tbh.

I seen pepsi max has aspartame which is linked to panic attacks.

Scissel
30-10-21, 01:23
You're not alone ... I've had energy drinks with Phenylalanine and they can cause havoc with anxiety.

Catkins
30-10-21, 06:10
Doesn't Pepsi Max co train caffeine though? So it's like drinking coffee.

BlueIris
30-10-21, 06:26
If you're really sensitive to caffeine it can cause problems, yes. I drank a can yesterday and for whatever reason I really felt it.

Siffi
10-11-21, 16:44
It can definitely aggravate the panic attacks, yes. I had a couple of glasses from a 2L bottle once and I had a bad panic attack. Must be the caffeine!

bin tenn
12-11-21, 04:38
I used to consume caffeine all day every day, never had an issue, never felt jittery, etc. I eventually cut way back, to one or two caffeinated drinks per day, and my tolerance for caffeine nearly disappeared completely. I can definitely tell when I've had too much caffeine on any given day because I'll feel very jittery, on edge, generally anxious, palpitations, etc.

AnxietySufferer
23-12-21, 15:10
It deffo can!! I hope you are feeling better this week.