PDA

View Full Version : Lymphoma worry!

Jess5566
14-11-21, 17:57
Since about January I’ve been having night sweats, not enough to change the sheets but enough to be wet to the touch.

The past 3 months I’ve also been extremely itchy, all over my body and nothing seems to help!

I can feel many of my lymph nodes but I’m reassured that this is because I’m slim.

I also have bad pain In both my armpits everyday since august, which is making me think it’s lymph node pain, I’ve never had this before.

I’ve seen a doctor and they ordered a blood test which all came back fine and said my sweats are more than likely hormonal and the pain in my armpits sound like strain, but surely it would have gone by now, I hate that I’m worrying about this, it’s the worst I’ve ever been.

I’m not enjoying life at all at the moment, I am doing online therapy but it’s not helping much right now.

Thank you for reading!

Nattynoonoo1990xx
30-11-21, 11:17
I'm also worrying about lymphoma I dont have any night sweats or swollen nodes just itchy skin mine started after covid my palms and feet would itch I'd get hives on my wrists n if I dont take antihistamines I get an all over itch

Hockeygirl55
11-08-22, 02:27
I'm also worrying about lymphoma I dont have any night sweats or swollen nodes just itchy skin mine started after covid my palms and feet would itch I'd get hives on my wrists n if I dont take antihistamines I get an all over itch

Did this resolve for you? What was it?