PDA

View Full Version : Just HA ? Muscle weakness, lack of coordination!

mbee
17-11-21, 12:32
Hiya!

My HA is doing the rounds on myself again..................................

I first noticed my typing (spend alot of time on computers being an office worker) was starting to get worse, i think just making more mistakes, felt like im losing my ability to type as fast as i can

then, for a few days it felt like i had slurred speech, which has backed off

I notice now when i go to talk, sometimes i briefly pause to think about the next word, and i feel like i struggle to get it out

then onto the latest, muscle weakness, particularly in the arms and my coordination just seems off, have to thing about my next move

i still get lots of shortness of breath and bit of brain fog and always feeling tired

Had a run of blood tests and everything was reported to be okay, Do others get this?

thanks

Jess5566
24-11-21, 20:26
Hi, I seen your post unanswered and I thought I would let you know I’ve experienced everything you have wrote, there was even a time I couldn’t use my left hand and left leg, I was so scared, and my speech goes bad, I stutter say things wrong.

It lasts a couple of weeks and goes and returns when I’m under a lot of stress, I think when we try and concentrate on things that should just come natural to us we mess up.

I hope you’re well:)