PDA

View Full Version : Rabies???

Wildflowerslib
19-11-21, 20:02
I sometimes volunteer at a shelter
On November 11 I was playing with this cat super sweet cat but he got a lil rough and bite my ankle he didn't bite hard but he bite my ankle and it kinda scraped my ankle tryna get him off. I told the people up front and they started to put him on quarantine for 10 days.
I'm worried I have rabies its its 9th day (November 19) and the 20th would be his end date for quarantine hes still healthy but reading about rabies makes me nervous cause lately I've been having body aches and been fatigues not sure if its my anxiety,over working or I have rabies.i have not been to a doctor because they told me I dont have to worry about rabies but make sure the bite doesn't get infected and my wound is healing up nicely.

nomorepanic
19-11-21, 20:13
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

nomorepanic
19-11-21, 20:14
Not rabies no

Read the sticky thread in the forum I have moved this to.

golddustgirl1000
28-11-21, 04:18
I mean.. was the cat vaccinated? Yes if he’s on the hold and doesn’t have it- there is no way… they would come down with it by then