PDA

View Full Version : Veins in throat

Nattynoonoo1990xx
20-11-21, 09:40
Hi I went to the dr last week as my right tonsil looked abit bigger, she wasn't worried but the back of my throat has loads of veins on and my tonsils has veins on. I suffer gerd so does cobblestone throat cause veins to show in throat?

Champagnebox
02-12-21, 17:26
I have small capillaries and veins all over the back of my mouth, if I accidentally eat something sharp they can bleed, when I had COVID and my tonsils were swollen they bled slightly, and if I push a tonsil stone out they bleed too �� I also have cobblestone throat and have had it for ages, not sure why

Fishmanpa
03-12-21, 00:17
I think the real question is; Why are you self examining yourself in such a manner? I mean, who does that? :huh:

FMP

Nattynoonoo1990xx
21-12-21, 21:34
Wow ..

Can you imagine being misdiagnosed with something and then loosing a parent to the same thing you got misdiagnosed by a week later? It caused me severe health anxiety and panic attacks so dont you dare judge me

Carys
21-12-21, 21:52
she wasn't worried but the back of my throat has loads of veins on and my tonsils has veins on

Hiyer ! Did she comment on the veins, or is that something you are percieving as an issue ? I know you have a lot of 'legitimate' health problems at the moment, so its probably understandable that you are being hypervigilant.

Nattynoonoo1990xx
22-12-21, 07:26
No she didn't mention them,

Carys
22-12-21, 10:07
Then there is no problem :) Sounds simple doesn't it.