PDA

View Full Version : Hello

SummerEveryday
18-11-07, 11:42
My name is Summer.I've had panic disorder and agoraphobia on and off for 15 years.I recently had a relapse and that is what brought me here.I hope to connect with others who understand and offer and get some support.thanks
Summer

Nibbles
18-11-07, 11:43
Hi Summer and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Believe
18-11-07, 11:45
Hello Summer,

Welcome to NMP. You will make lots of friends and get great advice. Have a read in the self help on the left hand side.

Hope to see you around. Remember you aren't alone.

manmoor
18-11-07, 11:59
Hi Summer,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

honeybee3939
18-11-07, 15:23
Hi Summer

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get lots of great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

trac67
18-11-07, 15:33
Hi

Welcome to the forum you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

kazzie
18-11-07, 16:06
:welcome: Summer

Luv Kaz x

SarahSRE
18-11-07, 16:35
Hi Summer

Welcome to the site. You are definitely not alone. The good thing is that we can all help each other and get better. One thing that I've found really helpful is if you click on to "anxiety" on the left of the web page and the scroll to the bottom and click on "When the Gloves Come Off" it shows an article explaining about anxiety and gives some good tips. Have a read and let me know what you think. Also once in this article you can click on the hypnotherapist's own website too which really helps. Also, try reading Meg's Story, it just shows that you can overcome anxiety.

Let me know what you think.

And by the way, a big thank you to you, hope you know what I mean.

Sarah xxx

groovygranny
18-11-07, 19:07
Hello Summer:welcome:to you!

So glad you found us - plenty of good advice, help and support here, and opportunities to give it too!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Lindalou64
19-11-07, 12:35
HELLO SUMMER AND WELCOME TO THE SITE.......LINDA

pink daisy
19-11-07, 13:16
Hi Summer :flowers:

I am Pink daisey. I am 28 and live in somerset.

Have suffered from agoraphobia since i was around 13, but even thou I have a very restricted life I am a happy person. I need to find how to get my confidence back I lost many years ago.

I hope to get to know u..:hugs: And Welcome to nmp xxx

Pink daisey :D

nomorepanic
19-11-07, 18:51
Hi Summer

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Southern_Belle
20-11-07, 03:01
Hi Summer,

Welcome to the site. You will be surprised at how many here feel like you do and the support you will receive.

Hugs,

Laura

Pink Princess
25-11-07, 18:38
http://www.zwani.com/graphics/hello/images/14441.gif

welcome to the site hope to see you around xx

take good care xxx