PDA

View Full Version : Chronic Itching

Dragi316
05-12-21, 18:16
For the past 2 weeks I’ve been very itchy mostly in my hands and knuckles. But also it tends to move around all over I’ll scratch it then it will switch spots. Of course now I’m freaking out that I have some kind of cancer or bile obstruction that’s causing this. Does anybody else get itchy all the time?

Dragi316
06-12-21, 00:32
Anybody???

AnxietySufferer
06-12-21, 12:39
Any rashes??? Are you hyper focusing?? are you prone to dry skin??? its very cold at the moment and the heating can dry out peoples skin. Have you tried moisturising ??

Dragi316
06-12-21, 19:41
No rashes really but I am definitely hyper focusing on it constantly it’s terrible. It has been very cold lately I live in Chicago so December usually it gets this way

Nattynoonoo1990xx
07-12-21, 18:09
Have you had covid by any chance? I had covid in July and in sept ny palms would itch and my fingers and if I didnt take antihistamines I'd get an all over itch been like this 3 months now just had allergy bloods done

Dragi316
07-12-21, 19:32
Have you had covid by any chance? I had covid in July and in sept ny palms would itch and my fingers and if I didnt take antihistamines I'd get an all over itch been like this 3 months now just had allergy bloods done

You know I got really sick in August after coming back from New York but I had PCR test that came back negative but it might have been a false negative because I had all the symptoms including coughing and stuffy nose

Nattynoonoo1990xx
07-12-21, 20:21
Maybe go to dr and ask for antibody test to see if you have had covid. Skin rashes are common after covid. I've even been loosing my hair as a side effect of covid, its awful