PDA

View Full Version : Eye issues

Delilah11
07-12-21, 14:25
Yesterday after wearing mascara that was quite old my eye got irritated and red after me removing it. Later on in the day both of my eyes became quite red. This morning i ended up with burning sensation but the redness wasnt so bad.

Someone told me rinse my eyes out with shower water so i did that and i used eye drops but my eyes are still very irritated and extremely red. The sides of my eyes look inflamed and im scared because i cant call GP right now as its closed and idk if im overreacting to call 999

Please help

BlueIris
07-12-21, 15:45
Yes, calling 999 would be a huge overreaction. Try NHS 111 if you're really worried, but this is one of those things that time will probably fix.

Delilah11
07-12-21, 15:55
Thanks so much iris❤️ Hehe no pun intended.
My eyes are still very red and inflamed and i have a fear of blindness.

BlueIris
07-12-21, 15:56
You won't go blind :) In your position, I'd have a chat to your pharmacist, they're great for this stuff.

Side note: this is why I quit wearing makeup.

Delilah11
07-12-21, 17:09
Okay, thank you so much blueee!
Yes did you experience something similar then? I never really liked makeup but i decided to give in and wear it.

BlueIris
07-12-21, 17:28
I got all sorts of skin allergies, yes, so I just stopped wearing it. If other people don't like that, it's their problem and not mine.

Delilah11
08-12-21, 11:16
I got all sorts of skin allergies, yes, so I just stopped wearing it. If other people don't like that, it's their problem and not mine.

I actually think women look very fresh and pretty without makeup and im glad youre not risking your skin for makeup.

BlueIris
08-12-21, 11:41
Thank you, Delilah, you've really made me feel good today.

:bighug1:

Delilah11
09-12-21, 08:52
Awwwh❤️❤️youre very welcome iris 🥰🥰