PDA

View Full Version : Ct results. Need reassurance.

Mark8800
09-12-21, 19:27
I don’t even know why I’m posting on here. I tend to get no replies which sucks because I literally am by myself with no one to talk to. But I’m posting on several forums. They did a ct scan of my pelvis abdomen area and they found the following.

A mildly enlarged fatty liver

A right lower pole presumptive cyst 2.2 cm. No hydronephrosis

Heterotopic strophic testicular tissue in the left iliac fossa. Measures approximately 3.5 cm x 1 cm

Does anyone know what this? Or what it means? The urology department told me to talk with my doctor about the results and I messaged her but she’s out of town for the holiday.

glassgirlw
10-12-21, 02:00
I didn’t want to read and run, I wish I had answers for you but that’s all Greek to me unfortunately. Hopefully you can reach your doctor soon and they can interpret for you. Is there anyone else in your gp practice that could help?

behappy
10-12-21, 13:55
I would post on reddit/askdoc since there are actual doctors there and they might be able to help

pulisa
11-12-21, 08:09
I would imagine that a doctor from the urology department would be contacting you if there were anything alarming on the scan. Your own GP must have someone covering her workload so I would definitely ask for someone in her practice to interpret the results for you. Forums aren't a good idea when you are wanting a professional interpretation of scan results.