PDA

View Full Version : Need appointment to discuss ultrasound results ?!

worriedsoul
13-12-21, 07:47
Hi
I had an ultrasound on Saturday for some testicular pain. I’ve had this many years ago and after the ultrasound they told me straight away nothing was wrong. However after the scan on Saturday, all he said was to book a doctor appointment in 1 weeks time. I’m in utter shock and questioning everything in my head. The scan took a very long time and he was taking lots of pictures.

atm4660
13-12-21, 16:10
I’m sure you just have to have a doctor follow up after the ultrasound since the tech can’t “officially” give you the results.

BrightPhoenix
14-12-21, 23:30
Hi
I had an ultrasound on Saturday for some testicular pain. I’ve had this many years ago and after the ultrasound they told me straight away nothing was wrong. However after the scan on Saturday, all he said was to book a doctor appointment in 1 weeks time. I’m in utter shock and questioning everything in my head. The scan took a very long time and he was taking lots of pictures.

Most of the time the tech can't tell you the results no matter what it is. Some techs kinda break this rule and tell you up front but what's supposed to happen is the tech who does it is different from the radiologist that *reads the results* then reports that back to your doctor who ordered the test.