PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

always scared
19-12-21, 11:25
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has tried to help me through the years of this crazy rollercoaster life living of mine with HA

Cptdebbie
19-12-21, 17:28
Thank you for this sweet post. I hope you have a wonderful holiday 🎄

always scared
20-12-21, 17:18
I am so unbelievable scared today. Nothing is helping to calm me down. I have no one to talk too. I don't want my family to know what's going on with me. I am so terrified its really cancer this time. :weep:
I know no one here can really help but I just needed to say it to someone.
Thanks for listening

BlueIris
20-12-21, 17:27
Sorry you're having an awful time.

Cptdebbie
21-12-21, 04:54
I, too, am sorry you’re having such a scary day. It’s incredible how these fears can take over.

Please remember that the thoughts you are having are just thoughts. You’ve had similar thoughts again and again and they’ve never been realized. It’s very unlikely they will be realized now.

One of the things I do is write down whatever symptom I’m having. I then try hard to think about other things. After two weeks, I reassess my worry. More than 90% of the time I am not worried about that symptom any more at all. This has helped me to see that my symptoms and worries almost always pass. Maybe something like that will help you? I read about this technique in a book and my therapist really liked the idea.

In any case, I’ll say a prayer for you tonight. I hope you feel better soon.

Best, Debbie