PDA

View Full Version : Sending a virtual hug

t0rt01se36
25-12-21, 07:58
I’m sending a virtual hug to all No More Panic members. 🤗 I know what it’s like to feel alone and feel there’s no hope when you have mental health issues, but I am thinking about all of you and you are NOT alone and things CAN and WILL get better.

pulisa
25-12-21, 08:25
Thank you for this lovely message, t0rt01se...Christmas can such a challenging time but there is always hope for us all.

Pamplemousse
25-12-21, 09:57
I'd like to send out virtual hugs too; Christmas has been very difficult for me this last eleven years and I know only too well what it's like to be lonely, unwell and/or frightened on a day when it seems everyone else is having a wonderful time and you're very much the outsider.

So to everyone who is being consumed by their fears today or facing the prospect of sitting alone with a meal for one in front of the telly; know that you're not the only person doing this but also, that some of us out here in this virtual world know you exist and sincerely hope that you will find better times ahead.

Lolalee1
25-12-21, 10:14
I’m sending a virtual hug to all No More Panic members. 珞 I know what it’s like to feel alone and feel there’s no hope when you have mental health issues, but I am thinking about all of you and you are NOT alone and things CAN and WILL get better.

Thank You :hugs:
Connie Xx

pulisa
25-12-21, 14:30
I'd like to send out virtual hugs too; Christmas has been very difficult for me this last eleven years and I know only too well what it's like to be lonely, unwell and/or frightened on a day when it seems everyone else is having a wonderful time and you're very much the outsider.

So to everyone who is being consumed by their fears today or facing the prospect of sitting alone with a meal for one in front of the telly; know that you're not the only person doing this but also, that some of us out here in this virtual world know you exist and sincerely hope that you will find better times ahead.

Sending warmest wishes to you, PM and acknowledging just how hard Christmas is for you to get through. There is always someone on here if you need us..

It may seem as if everyone else is having a wonderful time but for many that's not the case.

Magic
25-12-21, 18:25
Thank you Tort, Thank you to all of you on NMP x

Bittersweet05
25-12-21, 19:55
Thank you.. I need some hugs. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and an anxiety free day! Easier said than done.

stars1976
28-12-21, 03:26
Bless you tort

MyNameIsTerry
29-12-21, 00:57
Have a great big :bighug1:
from me, Tort.

And for everyone else on here https://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/hug/t4624.gif

Catkins
30-12-21, 06:06
What a lovely thread. Hugs to you all.

sleepless65
01-01-22, 10:08
Have not had a hug for quite while, the more you cut yourself off the harder it gets, a virtual one to everyone and a happy 2022.