PDA

View Full Version : Appetite weight and stomach

shotta287
27-12-21, 13:41
Hello everyone, my HA has reared its ugly head again out of nowhere. Now before i continue i have had some help but it was online stuff and I would rather speak to someone in person so I will be asking my GP about this.

It all started a few weeks back when I thought I could smell blood in my stool (sorry if tmi). I then started fearing anaemia as i thought i was bleeding from my bowels or something but my stools have been normal colour and i managed to fight off that worry.

In recent weeks i have been eating out a lot and after one particular meal my stomach became a bit messed up. I then suffered from dry hard stools for a while and more recently they are a bit loose but still only going once a day with normal colour. I do have a lot of gas though. But what’s worrying me is that i seemed to have lost my hunger recently although i am still eating. Ive also lost a bit of weight probably 1kg and whenever this happens my HA goes into overdrive.

Im 28 and in good general health with no family history but ive heard of young people with C lately and adverts on the radio to get checked which just further adds to the fear!

Rluvz
28-12-21, 09:41
Hello everyone, my HA has reared its ugly head again out of nowhere. Now before i continue i have had some help but it was online stuff and I would rather speak to someone in person so I will be asking my GP about this.

It all started a few weeks back when I thought I could smell blood in my stool (sorry if tmi). I then started fearing anaemia as i thought i was bleeding from my bowels or something but my stools have been normal colour and i managed to fight off that worry.

In recent weeks i have been eating out a lot and after one particular meal my stomach became a bit messed up. I then suffered from dry hard stools for a while and more recently they are a bit loose but still only going once a day with normal colour. I do have a lot of gas though. But what’s worrying me is that i seemed to have lost my hunger recently although i am still eating. Ive also lost a bit of weight probably 1kg and whenever this happens my HA goes into overdrive.

Im 28 and in good general health with no family history but ive heard of young people with C lately and adverts on the radio to get checked which just further adds to the fear!

Gas is… an everyday thing. That said, 1kg isn’t alot. It could be water weight. It’s good to get checked but in general if you don’t feel pain being a constant at the same spot, it’s probably just sensitive tissues/systems.

Stomach issues is common amongst us and has various forms. I’d suggest getting checked physically, then focus on mental healing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk