PDA

View Full Version : Not good today

sleepless65
28-12-21, 13:12
Tight chest,feel I can't get a full breath, stomach ache , nausea , pressure fullness in left side , upper back pain, fatigue , loss of appetite. I'm working on anxiety but at point where life lacks so much pleasure I don't see much point. The only release I get is when I sleep.

Feeling like this in your 50s is not great start to think you are running out of time.

Can someone offer me hope ?

Scass
28-12-21, 16:14
I don’t know what you want to hear. Those are all plausible physical symptoms of anxiety, but I don’t know you or your medical history. What do you think is wrong with you? Do you think it’s anxiety? Do you do anything about your anxiety and symptoms?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sleepless65
28-12-21, 16:29
Thank you for reply i'm hoping that someone has had similar and it didn't turn out terrible. Been back and fwd to docs and all Tests have been clear working through a CBT course for anxiety.

sleepless65
30-12-21, 10:02
I can't take much more of this, pale stools today, I have wasted my life and I am obsessed over what both my parents went through with cancer. My BP is all over the place as well, going through this alone is difficult.