PDA

View Full Version : Worried about pain under right ribcage/back, stool, and gas.

Ryank65
28-12-21, 16:12
I’m a 27 year old male. Starting a month and half ago I started to have really bad bloating and gas pains. My stools were normal at the time. Over the last month I would have on and off gas pains especially under my ribcage and also be very gassy for the day. Sometimes I would also have a faint yellow when I would wipe. I have never been this gassy before. I started to have tiny little pains under ribcage about a week ago before I came home for Christmas.

This past Thursday I came home for Christmas and drank and ate like crap on Friday. I woke up Christmas Day with really bad abdominal cramps, super gassy and pain under my right ribcage. My stool the last 3 days have been solid but with a lot of mucus. I am still regular but having pain on my right abdomen under rib cage. I also don’t have any noticeable blood or constipation. I’m just having on and off pain under my right rib cage that I can feel infront of abdomen and also feel in my back, mucus with yellow tint when I wipe and gas.

Im freaking out I have cancer or something bad. I have been eating very bland and clean the last 3 days. Should I wait a week or to a doctor soon?

sleepless65
28-12-21, 18:05
I have had these issue on and off for 30 plus years, hope this helps