PDA

View Full Version : I'm worried

sck
01-01-22, 01:29
My anxiety spiralled after a nasty cold/flu virus which lasted around a month. I felt a tenderness in my armpit so of course I prodded around and it felt more lumpy than the other. This lasted around a week when yesterday I woke to a real tenderness im my lower back. Was painful to the touch. Again a felt around and found a lump on the left side of my lower back. I am now convinced its sinister when paired with the armpit

BlueIris
01-01-22, 06:24
The lump is more than likely a lipoma, it's common for people to get them on their backs. I have one there myself and it's never bothered me.

Scass
01-01-22, 15:01
My anxiety spiralled after a nasty cold/flu virus which lasted around a month. I felt a tenderness in my armpit so of course I prodded around and it felt more lumpy than the other. This lasted around a week when yesterday I woke to a real tenderness im my lower back. Was painful to the touch. Again a felt around and found a lump on the left side of my lower back. I am now convinced its sinister when paired with the armpit

Keep an eye on it for a week, if it’s still there after that then go to see your gp. Try not to prod too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk