PDA

View Full Version : high blood pressure with all the worry?

sheena1946
03-01-22, 10:32
Hi all,
with all the worries stated on here do any of you suffer really high blood pressure?I am on tablets of course but there are times my blood pressure spikes really high.I have told my doc about this but he does not seem worried.Am ithe only one with this problem on here because i am surely not.

sleepless65
03-01-22, 11:20
Ive been worrying over BP was getting some pretty high one off readings and was asked to monitor at home now seems to be mostly in high normal and they seem unconcerned with results and just told me to keep an eye on it. But if it get higher suggest I get medication

Pamplemousse
03-01-22, 15:59
Hi all,
with all the worries stated on here do any of you suffer really high blood pressure?I am on tablets of course but there are times my blood pressure spikes really high.I have told my doc about this but he does not seem worried.Am ithe only one with this problem on here because i am surely not.

When I'm stressed out, definitely - in fact, I've put myself in hospital over it a couple of times because of the panic attacks it's caused; us diabetics are told we feel pain differently so to exercise caution with chest pains. It was a feedback loop of worries that just spiralled. When I mentioned the figures to my brother-in-law (he works in the NHS) he just said "Nah, that's not high..."