PDA

View Full Version : Really in the dumps

kate H
19-11-07, 10:44
Really really down in the dumps at the moment. Have been under the weather since the middle of last week. Had a really sharp pain in my stomach that wont go, keep wanting to cry all the time and Saturday i didnt even leave the house which is very unusual for me. My partner is away all week and left for work this monring, i am desperate for him to be back home with me, need his supposrt right now. Sorry guys just needed a pick me up today :weep:

sleepylea
19-11-07, 11:00
:hugs: Morning Kate. Sending you a big hug. Your not on you own hun. Just try and relax, you will be fine. Have you tried having a nice long soak in the bath maybe? Maybe after that you might feel like going to the shops for a pint of milk or a paper? Just take it a step at a time. :hugs:

We all go through rough times, but we do come through it in the end.

Lea

x

MissChampers
19-11-07, 11:05
Really really down in the dumps at the moment. Have been under the weather since the middle of last week. Had a really sharp pain in my stomach that wont go, keep wanting to cry all the time and Saturday i didnt even leave the house which is very unusual for me. My partner is away all week and left for work this monring, i am desperate for him to be back home with me, need his supposrt right now. Sorry guys just needed a pick me up today :weep:

Hi Kate, sorry to hear you're feeling so low and I can totally relate. How about going for a nice long walk and getting some fresh air? I always finds it does the trick for me and it makes me feel so much better. I'm going to walk to the park shortly with my dog and feed the ducks as it's a lovely day. Or maybe read a book as it always takes your mind off things and distracts from negative thoughts.xx

purplehaze
19-11-07, 11:21
Hi

Kate

There are so many people that feel like you when their partner is away. Maybe while your partner is away there are things that you can do around the house that you've wanted to do for awhile. But sit in alone all week, give a friend a call and have a night out or even a night in with a good a DVD.. They supply the DVD and you get in the ice cream ..YUMMY:-) Keep you mind as focused as much as you can and maybe go for a wee walk. Pop in to the chat room at night as there is always lots of people that you can talk to and you'll make some good pals on here

take care xx

Pink Panic
19-11-07, 11:34
Hi Kate,

I know exactly how you are feeling at the mo as I go throught htis every month as my partner works Offshore. He leaves tomorrow :weep: so perhaps you and I could get together on MSN and console each other when we feel low this week.
Message me if you want to.

Hugs to you :hugs:

Pink
x

honeybee3939
19-11-07, 16:21
Hi Kate

Heres some hugs for you hun:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hope you feel better soon.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

kate H
21-11-07, 09:56
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your kind replies. I have been off work for a few days as i havent been well, ive had a bad stomach but its definately anxiety related. My boss doesnt know about my anxiety and DP, first day back today and i am very scarred, being in the office makes my DP really bad, i keep nipping to the toliet and things. Havent felt scarred about going to worl for a long time,was crying on the way in. I thinki can admit to myself that my anxiety has definately come back after a year of none. I guess now i have to just accept it and battle through. My boyfriend came home to stay the nite last nite which really heled but now i feel really frightened again. Should i tell my boss about my anxiety? I just dont want to be treated differently and deemed a failure.