PDA

View Full Version : Shooting/Electric Shock type pain kidney area

joe23_martin
07-01-22, 12:53
Hi everyone,

So I did post about a mole the other day, that is fine. In that post I mentioned how I have got some intermittment pain in my kidney, area maybe liver. Best way to describe it is lower right abdomen area.

Anywho it started in December then went away. However since around December 29th it has returned.

The pain can best be described as shock/shooting type of pain. It comes for a matter of seconds maybe 10 the goes.

Spoken to the GP he is sending me for an ultrasound. I have aslo had some new pain on my rib cage. Especially one spot on the left breast bone next to the sternum. This is now worrying me.

Has anyone else had any pains like this before? I am trying my hardest to keep the C word at bay. However, it is becoming more difficult by the day and each time the pain comes, like it has just now as im sitting!

Joe

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

ponybro123
07-01-22, 20:02
I haven't had shooting/electric shock pain in that particular spot but I've had them before randomly around my body which I've attributed to an overactive nervous system/postural issues, some of which lasted quite a while, at my worst 2-3 months. You're getting checked out so I'm sure if it's anything it'll be found, better than sitting with it wondering. If I've learned anything even slight postural disturbances can really mess with you, it can be quite frightening. Try lying flat on the floor for a bit every day or sleeping on your back, if it's muscular this should help heal things up.

joe23_martin
07-01-22, 20:10
Thank you, it is just the strangest sensation. It is a flashing pain that radiates a small area. I think because it is so unusual, it adds to the worry factor!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk